Thanksgiving is just a few days away. It is almost time to cook or even deep fry the bird and eat your weight in mashed potatoes. Many families have different traditions when it comes to Thanksgiving...
- My family take turns hosting the whole family for the big meal. It is the job of the host to cook the turkey.
- Because a lot of people go back home for the holidays the guys from my high school still get together on Thanksgiving morning to play some football. This has been a tradition since 1991.
- Many families like to go around the table and say what they are thankful for.
- Breaking the wishbone is also a tradition that many families do. Sure it's a little gross but cute.
- Many people like to start Thanksgiving day cuddled on the couch in pj's watching all the balloons on the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions?