The guys on my Christmas shopping list are always the hardest people to shop for. Maybe because it's because I am not a dude, or because I don't have any brothers but when it comes to gift ideas for men I am always stumped.
Here are a few ideas for the men on your holiday list...
- Beer Making Kit- If the men in your life are anything like the men in mine they enjoy a nice cold beer. A home-made beer making kit is a cool gift for your favorite beer drinker. You can buy the full kits and even buy the ingredients to make whatever kind of beer they like. If they like an IPA or a nice hefeweizen there is a kit for that!
- Go-Pro Camera- If you have a man with an active and adventurous lifestyle a go-pro camera is a great gift. These little cameras are a great way to document a race or a sweet skateboarding session.
- Tool Keys- I don't know how many times we have had to scramble looking for a flathead or phillips screwdriver. Or if we are out and about and have the need for a screwdriver and there is not one to be found. These tool keys are a lifesaver. They fit right on your keyring and are there whenever you need them!
- Beard Pack- We all know that beards are all the rage right now. And even though a man with facial hair is super manly looking, they still need to take care of their magnificent beards. Beards should be washed, oiled and waxed to keep them soft, clean and looking fantastic.
- Sirius Radio- The men in my family all listen to talk radio and podcasts. My husband in particular is a big fan of the Jason Ellis show. Satellite radio is a great gift for the man on your list who loves music and wants to be able to listen to it wherever he goes.
What are you buying the men in your life?