Today's one of the biggest shopping days of the year. Yes, Black Friday is upon us! I for one would rather do almost anything else than be anywhere near a mall today.
Here is our list of 5 things you can do instead of Black Friday shopping.
- Top of my list involves a roaring fire in the fireplace, a cup of hot coffee and a really good book. This is a great day to go off the grid for awhile and spend the day immersed in a good book. A great opportunity to 'chillax' before the chaos of the holidays really starts.
- There's a good chance that even if you didn't host Thanksgiving dinner you were sent home with an outrageous amount of left-overs. Today is a great day to eat yourself into a coma, again, but this time in your pajamas.
- Now that Thanksgiving is behind us it is a completely respectable time to let the holiday decorating begin! Get out the big tubs from the attic and start hanging up the tinsel, mistletoe and garland. Get the ladder out and hang up lights on the house. This will help you really get into the holiday spirit.
- Head over to your home computer and spend some time backing up all your files and photos. You know you need to do it and have been putting it off for months. While files are being saved you can head to your iTunes account and organize your music.
- Stay in bed...ALL...DAY! Have a good old-fashion sex-a-thon. Come up for air and food once in awhile and just enjoy some adult alone time with your significant other.
What would you rather do than shop on Black Friday?