Happy Cinco de Mayo! To help you celebrate we have an easy and delicious recipe for mexican grilled corn. A great recipe that you can use all summer long!
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 1 lime cut in fourths
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt and chili powder
- Place your corn on the grill and turn occasionally for about 10 minutes total. Remove from grill.
- Spread your mayonnaise, yogurt chili mixture on each ear.
- Serve with a wedge of lime.
Are you making anything special to celebrate today? Leave a comment and share with us!
Have a happy and safe Cinco de Mayo!