It's the last Friday of the month! You know what time it is!!
Time for us to share some of the things we are currently obsessing over!
- International Delights Iced Coffee: For about $4.00 you can have the creamy coffee goodness in your refrigerator at home. For the price of one frappuccino, you can get a whole carton full of iced coffee. In flavors like mocha, caramel and vanilla, just add ice and a blender and I can enjoy a sweet caffeine filled treat without having to brave the hipsters and their laptops at Starbucks! And for a fraction of the cost!
- Luke Bryan: the recently crowned "People's Sexist Country Man Alive", this 37 year old father of 2 has become a very big obsession of mine. From his hip shaking dance moves, his songs filled with sexy lyrics and catchy choruses, to his dazzling white perfect smile. There is nothing I don't like about this guy. The obsession is taking over the house. Even my kids are singing about catfish dinners and rolling on 35's!
- Tecate Light: Can you tell its getting hot over in my neck of the woods? I have 2 cold drinks on my list! The summer weather has hit in full force and that means barbecues and friends and family hanging out. I am not a really big beer drinker, but this beer is so light and the perfect ice cold drink on a hot summer day. And of course, always drink responsibly!
- Walmart Supermarkets: love, love, love these new supermarkets popping up all over the Southbay. It's Walmart prices combined with everything you get at a regular supermarket plus they have a great pharmacy and some home goods! They also have the best ready-to-bake garlic knots I've ever tried! Those alone keep me coming back.
- Wedge Heels: I'm majorly obsessing. I have it all right now... multiple shoe styles in different colors, opened-toed, closed-toed. The list goes on. I find wedge heels comfy and cute. It's the kind of shoes you dress up or dress down.
- Lana Del Rey: I'm late to the Lana party. I know. She's been cranking out hits for quite a while, but I'm just now obsessing. I love her voice, the content of her music and the way her mellow sound actually makes me want to party.