Every once in awhile I pick up a book and just a few chapters in I am completely hooked. Like, obsessed, can't think of anything else, forget to eat, no need for sleep hooked. Recently my buddy Jackie casually suggested I read the series called "Love Me with Lies" by Tarryn Fischer. Jackie has never steered me wrong before, so I downloaded the first of the trilogy and dove in. That was less than 30 hours ago and I am half way done with the last book.
When a story really captures me I become a crazed obsessed readers. Just a few examples....
- I stay up reading until I literally cannot keep my eyes open anymore.
- I read everywhere. Last night I was reading while making dinner.
- I obsess over what the characters look like and wonder who would play them in a movie.
- I constantly bug people who have already read the books with text messages (Sorry Jackie!).
- I can only talk about the book and story line in any conversation.
- I get really shell-shocked when the last page of the series has been read.
I am almost finished with this book trilogy, so I want to know...
what books could you not put down?