Rainy days are a great way to change up your everyday routine. Here are some fun things you can do on a rainy day:
- Embrace the gloomy. Turn out the light, fire up some candles or your fireplace. Grab a blanket and use the time to listen to your favorite album.
- Read! This is a great time to grab that book that has been sitting on your bedside table and get it started. You could make it a family affair and read a book together. Take turns reading a few pages of a family friendly book. Grab a cup of hot chocolate, tea or coffee too!
- Bake. Try out a new cookie or bread recipe. The oven will help keep your home toasty and the smell of baked goods is always nice.
- Build a fort, fill it with pillows and blankets. Kids will love having a little hide-away for the day. Heck, adults would like this too.
- Bust out the arts and crafts bucket. A rainy day is a great time to make something out of all those toilet paper rolls you have been saving.
What is your favorite thing to do on a gloomy rainy day?
Leave us a comment! We love comments!