We fall in love with new things all the time. Here are a few of the things we are currently obsessing over...
- The League- If anyone else would have told me to watch this show about a fantasy football league I would never have watched it. But when my buddy Crystal recommended this show and told me how hilarious it was I had to give it a shot. Thanks to Netflix I was able to watch all the seasons. And now I'm making my husband watch season 1-4 with me again so we can both start season 5 together.
- Turquoise- we have been doing a few painting projects in our home. The latest project is painting over a very ugly mauve wall. After pouring over what felt like millions of paint samples I settled on a gorgeous turquoise. I love it so much and cannot wait to get it on my wall!
- A Beautiful Mess App- I very rarely pay for apps, but this photo app I could not pass up for $0.99. A super simple, easy to use and fun app that lets you add text, borders and stickers to your photos. Every time I use this app people compliment my pictures and ask me what app I used! You can also share your photos to Instagram with a simple touch.
- Rosie Thomas - I've listened to her music for a decade now. Her soothing melodies and heartfelt lyrics reel me in every few years which is about the time she takes to release a new album. If there's one thing I love most about Rosie's music is how it's always so relatable. She'll sing about love, heartbreak, children, time passing and I often find myself feeling as if I wrote the song myself. Thanks for that Rosie!
- H & M kids clothing - I am truly an H & M fan. First for myself, then somehow I stumbled into great finds for the husband and now my three kids (all three departments located next to each other at my mall)! I love clothing runs to H & M with my 7 year old son who always finds the coolest reasonably-prized gear including fun T's and hip shoes (velcro to keep everyone happy)! Plus, they have some of the cutest clothes for little girls. Every time I shop here for kids' b-day parties, I receive a ton of ohhhs and aweees!
- Caffé Breve- from Starbucks: I'm a PSL junkie (recovering junkie actually). Yes, I love a good pumpkin spice latte but I don't love all the calories. For that reason, I'm obsessed with this yummy alternative. Slashes the calories significantly and it's just as delicious with a little sugar-free sweetener.
Tell us, what are you obsessing over these days???