I have carried on this tradition with my kids.
Back to school pictures do not have to be as traditional as standing by the front door. Here are a few tips for making those back to school memories a little more special
- Use a small chalkboard to write what grade your child is starting.
- A picture of your child's smiling face is great but you can also capture some great memories by getting pictures of the little details. Maybe a close-up of those brand new sneakers or their really cool backpack.
- If you are a parent that walks your child into class on the first day (I totally am!) have your child take a photo with their new teacher.
- Siblings, especially younger ones, can sometimes have big reactions to the first day of school. Some younger kids may cry or be just as excited. Getting a picture of all your kids is a good idea!
- I like to take a photo of my daughter sitting at her desk. This is usually when the excitement of the new year kicks in and it usually shows on her face.
- Use your favorite photo editing and add a little personal information about your child's current likes.
And of course there is this internet famous first day of school photo.....
I think a lot of us can relate!
So tell us what are some of your first day of school traditions?
Remember each comment enters you to win a $25.00 Target gift card.
Get all the details HERE