- Maxi skirts! So cute and so comfy. They seriously feel like wearing yoga pants out in public! My current favorite is a blue with white stripes. They are really a great summer staple for your wardrobe.
- Minion Run. I can't remember who introduced me to this app, but they owe me days of my life. This is a simple game where you are a minion racing through Gru's lab and the neighborhood collecting bananas. And of course it is totally addicting and free! Do not say I didn't warn you.
- One of my favorite parts of summer are the great catchy pop songs that are all over the radio. Recently I discovered "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell. This song is catchy and sexy and fun. As a "good girl" with a naughty side this song speaks to me. Who knew Allen Thicke would have such a sexy offspring?
- Had a major wardrobe malfunction the other day and ran to Marshall's for a mid-day quick change. I must say I was wowed by what I purchased with 9 bucks (yes, 9 bucks). Ever since I've been back to Marshall's about twice weekly. Got two great sets of shoes for my toddlers (for only $20 bucks) and awesome gifts for friends from the clearance section! Yay, Marshall's! Who knew?
- Trader Joe's salads are the BEST! In fact all of their pre-made salads, dips and wraps are delish. I spend quite a few lunches wondering the aisles unable to decide among all the deliciousness. Some of my absolute favorites: Reduced Fat Chinese Chicken Salad, Curry Chicken Salad and a Delicious Lemongrass Couscous Salad.
- I've had my Nike Fuel Band for OVER a year, but recently became re-obsessed. I suppose distance makes the heart grow fonder. My hubby borrowed it before getting his own. His excitement reminded me what a great tool it is, so now I'm hooked (again). The band tracks steps, calories, fuel points (my daily goal is 3000) and makes for a cool watch, too!
What are your current summer obsessions??? Leave us a comment and tell us all about them?