What ever accomplishment you are celebrating we have a few gifts ideas to help you celebrate these big milestones in your loved ones lives.
How cute are all those little people in tiny caps and gowns? This is the first of many graduations for this teeny graduate. Here are few ideas for the mini-graduate in your life
- Art supplies will help make the summer go by a little faster.
- Outdoor toys are a great gift for summer afternoons in the shade.
- You can never go wrong with books.
Graduating from middle school (or junior high) is a big deal. Your middle schooler is going through a lot of changes in life and celebrating this graduation is a great way to remind them that you are proud of all their accomplishments.
- A small piece of jewelry is a nice and sentimental gift. Charm bracelets are great for girls this age and watches are a nice gift for boys.
- Movie passes are a nice gift and gives them something to do on a hot summer day.
- Let them start high school with some school pride. A t-shirt of sweatshirt from their new high school would be a great gift!
They have gone from lowly freshman to big bad senior and now they are graduating from high school. They are about to start life as an adult and this celebration is a great way to send them off into the real world.
- Gift cards are always an appreciated gift. If they are heading to college a gift card from a store like Target or Bed Bath and Beyond to help them stock up on college dorm supplies.
- You can never go wrong with cash. Giving them a little to put in savings is a great way to send them off.
- What teenager doesn't have a cell phone attached to their hand? With the constant facebooking, instagramming and tweeting this keychain emergency phone charger by mophie would be a great gift.
- If you have a sentimental type graduate, a memory box would be a lovely gift. This would give them a nice place to keep some high school momentos.
4 years (probably more!) of hard work is done. College graduation is such a big accomplishment. And even though it usually means sitting in the sun for 4 hours for the ceremony, we still want to shower our graduate with love.
- A personalized portfolio is such a nice gift and something that can be taken to a job interview. It will help them be organized and look professional. Don't forget to add the MS, BA, or PhD on the end of the name!
- Most college kids can't wait to put that alumni license plate frame on their car. Check the colleges website to buy one.
- Your college diploma is the one that people will want to hang proudly on the wall. A nice frame with a matting with the college name or seal is a perfect college graduation gift.
HerMamas would like to congratulate all the 2013 graduates!
Who is graduating in your family?