Here are some ideas for a fun co-ed baby shower that everyone will enjoy.
Typical baby shower games can be a bit girly. Here are a few games that everyone will enjoy...
- Baby themed Pictionary. Divide the party into 2 teams and have the teams draw and guess any and all baby related things!
- Pin the sperm on the egg. Give everyone their own paper sperm to decorate as they wish. Have a giant "egg" with a target. Blindfold each party goer and see who can get the closest to the target.
- Diaper Dash. Have a baby sized doll and a diaper. Play Guys against Girls and see who can diaper the baby the fastest, blindfolded!
- Raffle Drawing. On your invitation let everyone know that there will be raffle prizes. By bringing a small pack of diapers or a pack of wipes they can get tickets and be entered in the raffle. Diapers earn more tickets than wipes. Then have a drawing for a few prizes! (We did this for both showers and did not have to buy diapers for the first year!)
- Poker Tournament. For our first baby we had a big Texas Hold Em tournament. There was a buy in and we had a ton of people play. The winner got half the prize with the other half goes into the baby's college fund!
The scented candles and potpourri jars are not a hit with the male part of your party. Here are a few ideas for some fun prizes, everyone will want to win:
- Beach Days Prize - a beach towel, magazines, sand toys, sunblock, and a small beach chair.
- Movie Night- DVD's or a gift card to Red Box, popcorn, candy, Red Vines, and a nice soft throw blanket.
- Romantic Dinner Kit- pasta, pasta sauce, Parmesan cheese, candles and candle holders, and a Kenny G CD.
Would you throw a co-ed baby shower? Or do you like the traditional ladies-only showers?