- The old people that work the polls gush all over the kids.
- I remember being so nervous the first time I voted. I had never been inside a polling place and had no idea how anything worked. I want my kids to be familiar with the process.
- I want my kids to become adults who vote. I want them to know that my voice, their Dad's voice and when it's time, their voices can be heard. And in order for them to be a voter they need to see me be a voter.
- I want my kids to know that they can make a difference and be a part of our government. They can even run for office if they want to.
- I want my kids to not just read about democracy in books, but see it in action.
- My kids love stickers. Even "I Voted" stickers.
If you take your kids or go alone,
GO OUT AND VOTE!